– Bringing the community to your fingertips.
If you do not accept and agree to all provisions of the Terms and Conditions, now or in the future, you may reject the Terms and Conditions by immediately terminating all access and use of Daleelo, in which case any continuing access or use of Daleelo is unauthorized.
We not only serve as your personal marketplace where you can buy/sell practically anything; we also provide you with a handful of events, attractions, and local businesses that make your days fuller. Our mission is to be your lighthouse. Navigate you through your travels, fill your weekends with community events, and pinpoint local businesses that fit your needs. In this day and age when people are always on the move, we’ve made it our job to help you get what you need with ease and swiftness.
- How do I use My Stuff?
- Daleelo’s My Stuff allows you to browse saved Businesses listings, Spotlights, Deals, Events, Classifieds posts, Hasanat listings, and Masajid listings for later reference. To do so, simply visit the page you would like to save and hit the Save button. That’s it!
- When you want to revisit one of your saved pages, just tap the My Stuff button on Daleelo’s homepage or the My Stuff icon at the bottom of each page (next to the Home icon).
- Want to delete saved listings from your My Stuff page? Tap the Edit button and then the red delete button that appears next to each listing. Once you’re finished deleting, tap the Done button.
- How do I change my Location and Set Radius?
- What are Spotlights and Deals?
- How do I Filter lists?
- What is the difference between green dots or bars and dark gray dots or bars on the Events Calendar?
- How do I use the Hasanat section?
- How do I Advertise my business in Daleelo?